Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ode to Watrous

Right now I am in the middle of dance and grad pictures. For my first post I want to share with you images from Watrous which is one of my favorite places to work. This year marks ten years in business for me and some of my favorite images, families and organized helpers are from Watrous.

In April I attended the PPOCProfessional Photographers of Canada)convention where I was overjoyed at the fact that not only was my wedding image accepted into the National Salon but that it received one of only two merit distinctions in the wedding category.

I called this print "Mutual Admiration"

Here is another one of my personal favorite images of all time which is also from Watrous. This print was accepted into both Provincial and National Salons and received a judges choice award from our current PPOC president. (Thanks Walter)
I called this print "A Little Scotch on the Rocks"

Currently I am working on the Watrous School of Dance photos which is my favorite day of the whole year! (I had the chance to photograph Leader School of Dance this year also) I get to photograph the most adorable little people all dressed up in the cutest costumes. The older girls are all fabulous looking and are natural posers! Here is a sneak peak of a few I am working on!

Thanks for checking out my blog. Please check back as I plan on updating it frequently in my spare time...........

Stay tuned for why I love Swift Current, Davidson, Holdfast, Gravelbourg.....

I don't want you to be jealous!

3 comments:

carin davis said...

It looks great! You did it!! Those first two images are beautiful. And your work with your dance images are very creative!! I will be back!

Corla Rokochy said...

Thankyou Carin.

AmyWhit said...

W-O-W! That wedding shot is GORGEOUS!! Your blog looks great. I'm sure you'll enjoy it! I found your link on ILP. =)