Monday, September 28, 2009

Location, Location, Location

Part of the fun of being a photographer is finding fabulous locations and doing a beautiful image, somtimes it is finding an ugly or suprising setting and doing something even more amazing. I am glad my clients trust me because I have asked people to pose in some pretty strange places and they don't know what it will look like in the end but they indulge me anyway.

I was out for a walk at the lake and spotted this area. As soon as I saw the flowers I was thinking about the shot I wanted to do with Ellie. When I showed the final image to people at the lake they asked, " Where did you find that field of flowers"

It seems when I get an idea in my head and decide to do it now there is no other time and it is going to get done even if it may not be logical. It poured for two days so even pushing the stroller in was a chore and then where I wanted to sit her was a mud pit so I just laid a blanket down.

Pat was so happy I wore his shoes.






This was from the summer and my husband has been suggesting that I share this with you. Just this week I had the great pleasure of photographing a good friend of mine who keeps things running at the radiostation.

No comments: