Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's fun to be at the PPOC


Every year I look forward to our Annual Provincial Photography Convention. This year was no exception. I have been to 11 conventions and this year my friend Shannon Brunner and I had the opportunity to speak to our fellow photographers. We had a great time.
Shannon and I along with Alison Berk and Steve Voth have a photography mentorship site.




Shannon durring the dance break...
The fabulous Alison Berk
Carina busting a move to win the dance competition.


I entered the print competition and these two images were accepted into the provincial salon. This year only about 37% of the entries were accepted.

My Guy Carson "Prairie Contempation"
"Something Blue"




Me and the Gals at the awards banquet.
My Gal Pal Alison taking home some hardware for Best Fashion Image. Woohoo
Me helping Shannon accept her best Freestyle award. I was the model. (Wow I should have sucked it in! I also stepped on the presenter's foot!)

No comments: